• You are to write a seven to nine page essay
• type-written in 12 point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins.
• A proper thesis sentence
• DO NOT consult secondary literature or online sources.
coherent argument supported by relevant quotations from, paraphrase of, and/or
references to the texts under discussion.
• use proper citation when quoting, paraphrasing or referencing the text.
1. If Aristotle were to write a review of Hobbes’ Leviathan, what if anything would be find particularly objectionable or wrongheaded about Hobbes’ commonwealth? What if anything might he approve of?
SOURCES : HOBBES – Leviathan