85. Business Operations and Reliability Management: Gulf Air Flight 072 crashed 23 August 2000
The format of the report should be in six sections as follows:-
1. Description of the system and its working environment
2. Description of the top event (catastrophic failure), and the effect it had on the system and the surrounding environment (with diagrams) A fault tree should be drawn.
3. Describe the failures and their causes which contributed to the catastrophe
4. Describe if similar less catastrophic events had or have since taken place
5. State the recommendations which were made to stop the top event from recurring (and whether they have been carried out). Discuss the management issues raised
6. Supply a list of the references you use and any appendices.