Supposed you’re a nurse leader or manager, identify your strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas below:
1. Personal and professional accountability
2. Career planning
3. Personal journey disciplines
4. Reflective practice reference behaviors/tenets
5. Discuss how you will use your current leadership skill set to advocate for change in your workplace
6. Identify your personal goal for yourleadership growth and discuss your implementation plan to achieve that goal.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations
for successful completion.
1. Identification of strengths and weaknesses related to the four content areas listed.
Discussion of use of current leadership skills to advocate change in the workplace.
2. Reflection on personal goal for leadership growth and development of
implementation plan to reach goal.
3. Thesis Statement Development and Purpose
4. Paragraph Development and Transitions
5. Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
6. Paper Format (1- inch margins; 12-point-font; double-spaced; Times New Roman)
7. Research Citations (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and
reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment)