13. Cultural Activity Report
Visit a museum or gallery exhibition or attend a theater, dance, or musical performance. Write a two to three (2-3) page report (500-750 words) that describes your experience.
o Clearly identify the event location, date attended, the attendees, and your initial reaction upon arriving at the event.
o Provide specific information and a description of at least two (2) pieces.
o Provide a summary of the event and describe your overall reaction after attending the event.
o Use at least the class text as a reference (additional sources are fine, not necessary unless required by your content). Your report should include connections you make between things observed in your activity and things learned in the course and text.
This is what I have learned in the course:
• the arts, literature, belief systems, and major events in the development of cultures around the globe from the European Renaissance to the contemporary period.
• Baroque style
• The drama of painting Caravaggio and the caravaggisti
• Beethoven and the rise of Romantic music
• Beethoven; Art and Protest in the 1800s
• Tchaikovsky and Women in Art
• Harlem Renaissance
• Government and the Arts; Abstract Expressionism; Minimalist Music
Plz choose a cultural activity like the museum or any play in theater. make it within the united states like not out of country. As long as the culture activity relates to the things we learned in the course, it should be good enough.