“Data Classification and Data Handling” Please respond to the following:
• 1. Assess the main policy elements governing data classification and data handling in organizations to ensure that data remain protected at rest and in transit. Describe the methods that organizations can implement to ensure that data remains protected at rest and in transit.
• Determine which areas of the data life cycle are the most challenging to control and explain why (i.e., creation, access, use, transmission, storage, physical transport, and destruction).
2. “Information Systems Business Risks” Please respond to the following:
• Identify the risks related to information systems and suggest ways to minimize them.
• Describe Quality Assurance and Quality Control. Discuss their roles in information systems.