Discussion questions: Employment Relationships
Each response must be a minimum of 150 words and must have references.
NO Plagiarism! Quality work!
1. Assess whether unions are still relevant today
2. Determine the trade-off between good employee relations and profitability
3. Define employee relations.
4. Discuss at least four methods for managing employee relations.
5. Explain what is meant by ethical behavior.
6. Explain what is meant by fair disciplinary practices.
7. Answer the question, “How do companies become ‘Best Companies to Work For’?”
8. Give a brief history of the American labor movement.
9. Discuss the main features of at least three major pieces of labor legislation.
10. examples of what to expect during the union drive and election