61. First theatre writing assignment
1. The paper should be one to one-and-a-half single-spaced pages, written in 12-point Times New Roman with 1” margins on all sides. Please print the page front and back, and, if that is not possible, the pages must be stapled together. The essay is to be handed in at the start of class on Monday, March 24th.
2. At the top of the first page should be your full name, Student ID number, and choice of prompt.
3. Give your essay an interesting title. Additionally, a play’s title should always be italicized.
4. As stated above, the essay should be presenting an analytical argument supported by specific examples that are completely explained. The best papers have about two to three very well-explained specific examples. Use a clear organizational structure to convey your point.
5. This paper should be well-edited. Grammar and spelling will be considered in your grading.