85. Foundations of Organisational Behaviour
The intended learning outcomes are that on completion of this module the student should be able to:
1. Provide evidence of understanding of the basic notions of human behaviour in organisations.
2. Express clearly a personal view on how and why organisations exist and their functions.
3. Debate in a challenging, questioning and critical perspective on issues related to human behaviour at work.
4. Apply concepts discussed in class to the analysis of simple case studies or common situations in the workplace.