Research a public policy that you would like to understand better.
Create an integrative paper using concepts and theories
Describe this policy from the beginning of the discussion to the formation of the policy. Including the following:
1. Identify the barriers to its implementation.
2. What factors caused it to be implemented (was it the political climate, a significant event etc.).
3. Were there particular stakeholders that helped to move it forward?
4. What made the policy successful or caused its failure?
5. Did changes occur after the initial implementation?
6. Was the policy successful?
7. What was the intended purpose and was it met?
Please use peer-reviewed journals and websites.
times roman and 12 font