SECURE ROLE BASED HEALTHCARE CLOUD BASED SYSTEM
Project Requirements Analysis and Specification
Is the topic introduced appropriately, and is there an overview of the
Report given in this Section?
2. Problem domain
Is there a specific research problem identified? Are the research
3. Background and
Has literature review been conducted well on the chosen topic (such
as quality of the papers, variety of publications, including journals and
Is the summary of the literature review clear, specific and does it
Capture the essence of the literature review conducted? Is the summary
of all papers reviewed included in Appendix I: Literature Review
Does this section specifies objectives of the project in a clear and
Does this section include details requirements specifications?
Does it include a list of project requirements: Are there clear project
Requirements such as hardware, software, etc?
Are citations and references given correctly in IEEE style?
Project plan and preliminary design Marking guide
5. Project plan
Does the document address the following?
· Table of weekly activities
· Roles & responsibilities of each team member (in detail)
· Gantt chart appropriate to the project
· Project diagram
· Total Five Project research Methodology: Project with block diagrams step by step
(you can use UML/Use cases/ flow charts)
· Budget with references (CITATION AND REFERENCE IN IEEE STYLE) (detailed budget with specifications if not given in section 4).
PROJECT TITLE: SECURE ROLE BASED HEALTHCARE CLOUD BASED SYSTEM
Details to be included in report are as follows:
· CLINICAL ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
· REDUCED MEDICAL ERRORS
· REDUCED COST
· PATIENT DATA SECURITY
· HEALTHCARE PROCESS INTEGRATION
· UTILISATION OF VALUABLE LEGACY
ROLE BASED SECURITY
· SECURITY AND PRIVACY REQUIREMENTS FOR HER ACCESS
· BACKGROUND AND LIMITATIONS OF EXISTING APPROACHES
· ROLE BASED KEY STRUCTURE
· SECURITY ANALYSIS
· PRIVACY ANALYSIS
CONFIDENTALITY OF PATIENT DATA
· HEALTHCARE RECORDS
· INFORMATION PRIVACY
· CONFIDENTALITY OBLIGATIONS IN HEALTHCARE
· DISCLOSURE OF HEALTH INFORMATION
NOTE: The assignment must be in MS Word format, 1.5 spacing, 11-pt Calibri (Body) font and 2 cm margins on all four sides of your page with appropriate section headings. Reference sources must be c