Review Power Point Presentations. Address the following questions from Ch 9 and 10 in APA essay format.
1. Outline the proper method when using sulfur casting on a footwear impression in snow:
2. Discuss in detail the methods for collecting comparison footprints from a suspect:
3. You are called to the scene of a burglary and notice a footwear print in cooking oil on top of the kitchen cabinet near a broken
window. Describe and discuss the techniques that would be the best way to collect this print.
1. Discuss what is defined as the study of firearms and includes the operation of firearms, cartridges, gunshot residue analysis, bullet
and cartridge case comparisons, and powder pattern determination:
2. Because of the ambiguity in conclusions about whether an individual fired a weapon using GSR, discuss what may be a better test to
determine whether a person fired a gun?
3. Discuss and describe what techniques are best when picking up a revolver used in a homicide