With reference to relevant case law, discuss the implications of the technical protection measures and anti-circumvention provisions of sections 296; 296ZA of the UK Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, and Article 7(1) (c) of the Software Directive, on the traditional balancing force that copyright law has historically maintained between copyright owners and users.
Each point must be referenced with its own footnote showing the page number it was found. The following textbooks are recommended:
1. Lionel Bentley and Brad Sherman, 3rd edition, Intellectual Property Law, (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2016).
2. William Cornish, David Llewelyn, and Tanya Aplin, Intellectual Property; Patents, Copyrights, Trademarks, & Allied Rights, 8th edition, (Thomson, Sweet & Maxwell, 2013).
3. Paul Torremans, Holyoaks & Torremans Intellectual Property Law, 7th edition, (Oxford University Press, 2013).
4. Andrew Christie & Stephen Gare, Blackstone’s Statutes on Intellectual Property 11th Edition (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017). This textbook is highly recommended because it provides a one-stop-shop for all the relevant legislations on Intellectual property in the UK.
5. William Cornish, Cases and Materials on Intellectual Property, 5th edition, (Thompson, Sweet & Maxwell, 2016).
I also must have at least 10 cases included and at least 8 journals.
The oscala referencing is really important. must have the footnotes with page number and everyone with own number.