10. Internet and Children: How does the internet affect our children
Objective:The research essay asks you to develop a position and support it with research as well as the course text. You must draw evidence from at least 3 scholarly sources and a course text. You should explain why your research is important, and support your argument with strong evidence.
( The Essay Requirements)
– Have a clear and strong thesis statement.
– Have a clear, precise, and argumentative topic.
– Position itself within discourse about chosen topic (Contextualization).
– Contain effective organization and logical grouping of ideas into paragraphs.
– Show a clear understanding of the topic
– Use peer-reviewed secondary sources to support those claims.
– Follow MLA guidelines.
– Contain few errors that obscure meaning
( Formatting Requirements )
– 1 inch margins
– times new roman, 12 pt, double spaced
– works cited page, and in-text citation.
– single spaced MLA Heading
– page headers(except for first page)