I am looking for someone who can take an exploratory question I pose (e.g. why did a particular city in history rise and fall) and:
1) do a review of relevant research papers and books
2) propose a preliminary outline of how the relevant materials from the review should be curated
3) discuss this outline with me iteratively
4) once the outline is firmed up, to curate the contents according to the outline
5) submit the completed curated document to me within the agreed timeline
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
Please provide examples of writing – can be of any topic – which demonstrates the ability to review research/books and pull out the relevant research for that topic.