Protestant Reformers: Biography of John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus)
PAPER 2 INSTRUCTIONS
1. Write a 5-page research paper (using 12-point, Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins on all sides).
2. Use 5 scholarly sources. Your textbook is a scholarly source, but it will not count as part of the 5 sources you need. You can use it, but you will also need 5 other sources. You may use scholarly websites, but also use at least 2 scholarly articles and/or books. You can find scholarly articles through a library. If you need help finding scholarly books, you can use books.google.com. Be careful to choose scholarly sources; do not use Wikipedia or blogs. If you are uncertain if a source is scholarly, feel free to send an email with the source information to your instructor; he/she will let you know.
3. Use current Turabian reference style and place your bibliography as the last page.
4. Submit your paper to SafeAssign.
Write on the following:
1. John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus) are considered pre-reformers in that they wrote about and taught many of the ideas that the Protestant Reformers also presented. Write a brief biography of both men, describe their reforming ideas, actions, and writings, and tell how both died (including what eventually happened to Wycliffe’s body).