• Minimum of 3 pages, double-spaced (excluding title page and bibliography).
• Font: Times New Roman 12.
• Minimum of 3 secondary sources (journal articles or books).
• Citations and bibliography should follow MLA standards
• First: Explain the view of the philosopher you chose.
• Second: Explain the opinions of three scholars concerning the view of the philosopher you chose. Use quotations in the body of
your paper showing how you used your secondary sources
• Third: Explain the reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with the opinions of these scholars.
• Fourth: Explain your final position on the conclusion of your paper.