Instructions from the Professor are below. “Zara: Fast Fashion” (HBS). Same format as my last order (81646214)
Prepare the Case
1. Read and examine the case thoroughly
2. Focus your Analysis:
a. Identify two-five key problems.
b. Why do they exist?
c. How do they impact the organization? d. Who is responsible for them?
3. Uncover possible solutions from a strategic management point of view, your experiences in business, etc.
4. Select the best solution.
Drafting the case
1. Introduction: Identify the key problems/issues in the case
2. Background-Set the scene: background information, relevant facts and most important issues to resolve
a. Outline possible alternatives(not necessarily all of them)
b. Explain why alternatives were rejected c. What were the constraints/reasons for rejection
d. Why are alternatives not possible at this time?
4. Proposed Solution:
a. Provide one specific and realistic solution b. Explain why you chose this solution