71. To Supplement or Not to Supplement
Use this web site to find the article :
(Provide note Cards)
CONTENT FOR POWER POINT:
1.Clearly state the article topic and what will be discussed during the presentation and explain why the topic is important or relevant.
2.Summarize the most important information provided by any other recent literature that was reviewed, pointing out important similarities, differences, and ambiguities in methods, data or interpretations.
3. Provide a conclusion about the current state of knowledge of the topic based on the literature that was reviewed (What was learned, and indicate what additional research or data appears to be needed.
4. Article presented reinforces concept(s) from the course content.
5. PROVIDE VISUAL AIDS ; POWER POINT SLIDES
1. number and recentness of cited sources.