31. Using the tablets for children
The main 3 main purposes and questions I would like to be answered by the end of my research and as I discussed with the professor the other day are:
1/how does the tablets affect children physically and mentally? !
2/how to monitor and control your children tablet usage without prevent them of using it ?!
3/what are the recommendations on children protection of using tablets ?!
Research Project Exercise
1. Write your Purpose Statement using the model template we discussed in class.
One of my main purposes is to discover and indicate that beside the advantages of using tablet for children, there are many negative impacts that outweigh the pros.
Moreover, the parents have to be so careful of using it too much.
could add more purposes please as you a very good writer.
2. List three main points for the rationale of the study
The 3 main list that I was thinking about are:
1/ tablets have negative impacts as they have positive impacts and we might need to be more aware of the negative impacts
2/we have to cope up with technology but in moderation
3/children our God’s bless we have to care about them and care about their physicaly and mentality growing.
Please I know that you are a very good writer and know more about what is good and what is better.
Please do your best and add the best things please.
3. Write a brief description of the primary research methods that will be used in the study.
I have chosen a Quantitive method (questionnaire) for this research.
4. Who will be the study group and how will you be able to get them to participate?
questionnaire that will be distributed to the parents. I’ll distribute the questionnaire to my sisters as they are mothers of different age of children andy they use tablets. And some other friends here in Ireland and some of my classmates I’ll give some to the professor to distribute them as well as we agreed
5. List the expected goals and outcomes of the study.
6. Convert the Purpose Statement into three separate research questions.
1/how does the tablets affect children physically and mentally?
2/How to monitor and control your children tablet usage without prevent them of using it ?
3/What are the recommendations on children protection of using tablets !
7. For each separate research question summarise one (three in total) relevant study from an article, journals and websites
Please, if you have questions don’t hesitate to ask me to avoid revision!