You have two options:
1. Take one of the theories we have covered during the semester, summarize its components, and explain how it applies (or has applied) to
you in your life. Also address what you feel are the theory’s strong points and weak points, and feel free to cite examples to illustrate
the application of the theory such as a personal experience, movie, book, story, or other narrative that helps you make your point(s).
2. There may be a specific component or aspect of a theory that intrigues you; you are free to explore that in your paper, and be sure to
discuss how the component/aspect of that theory has applied or currently applies to you in your life. You may wish to consider using a
personal experience, movie, book, story, or other narrative that helps you make your point(s).
• 12-point font, double-spaced, one-inch margins
• Follow the standard five-paragraph format (introduction that includes a thesis statement, three supporting points, conclusion that
restates points and show that the thesis has been supported)
• Name and word count in the footer
• A minimum of 500 words and a maximum of 600 words