114. Preventing Terrorism: Understanding Radicalisation, Vulnerabilty and Improving Practice
My portfolio on the above should include the following areas of discussion:
1. An analysis of the Prevent strategy.
2. An overview of the history and evolution of terrorism
3. What is radicalisation: the social construction of risk and threat?
4. Narratives and counter narratives – grievance as a legitimising tool for extremist
5. Democracy: freedoms enshrined in human and cultural rights.
6. Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
7. working with complex needs and vulnerability to radicalisation
8. Engaging with communities through multi-agency working by sharing information and intelligence