The paper must include the following:
1. Official cover page – should be the first page of the paper.
2. Introduction to identify the chosen topic.
3. Discussion of the main points, your arguments should be based on what you have learnt from the course, using citations and academic references as needed – at least 4 academic reference must be an academic article.
5. Print the 4 articles you use for this assignment.
• Total number of pages for this assignment is between 2 and 3 pages (excluding the cover page). • Students are free to write their opinions in the discussion of the article, or use examples from real life, and draw figures to highlight any special points if they want to.
• Use 12 point font for the text and 14 point font for headings, Times New Roman (preferred).
• Your assignments should be grammatically correct and well punctuated.
• Your assignments should be clear, concise, neatly presented, and easy to read.