110. Logic Models and Causal Models: Petrosino’s Contribution
Attached: You’ll find the Petrosino’s Article
Petrosino’s article is intended to connect logic modeling to a broader multivariate statistical procedure called causal modeling. I want you to read the Petrosino article and respond to the following questions.
– What is Petrosino saying about constructing logic models as causal models?
– What is required to construct logic models as a causal models?
– What are the implications for program evaluations of testing logic models as causal models?
– How do the concepts in this reading change how you view your experience with logic models in the course?
write a short paragraph for each question.